Shetland-Miniature-Donkey-Section A 400g Turnout Rug
The Shetland-miniature-donkey-Section A 400g turnout rug is an ideal choice in colder months and for clipped ponies. The outer fabric of this rug is 1200D waterproof/breathable and has the added benefit of Teflon coating which offers extra protection and offers more resistance to moisture and staining.
The underside is soft nylon which helps to prevent rubbing and keep the coat smooth and the generous shoulder gussets allow the pony easier freedom of movement which also helps to prevent friction on the coat. There is a generous tail flap with fillet string and there are detachable webbing leg straps – the advantage here being that they are easy to remove if not required or to replace if damaged as they are not stitched in. The rug has double adjustable surcingle straps with washers to help unfastening and there is a wither protector for the comfort of the pony. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips plus Velcro – once the straps are adjusted to the size of the pony putting on and off is quick and easy as just two clips to fasten. There are 3 D rings on the rug for attaching a neck if required – available separately.
The rug is machine washable and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing the rug when not in use.
In summary this warm and cozy rug features:
- 1200d waterproof, breathable and Teflon coated outer fabric
- Shoulder gussets – for easier movement of the pony
- Tail flap with fillet string
- Detachable webbing leg straps
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips
- Wither protector for comfort
- D rings for attaching neck (available separately)
- Machine washable
- Packed in zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing when not in use
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK