Shetland/Miniature/Donkey/Section A Lightweight Turnout Rug
The Shetland/miniature/donkey/Section A lightweight turnout rug has no filling and is ideal for warm but wet conditions or for hardier types in cooler weather.
The rugs are made from 1200D waterproof and breathable outer fabric which also has the benefit of being Teflon coated which makes them even more resistant to moisture and staining as well as tougher. There are shoulder gussets which allow the pony easier movement and this helps prevent friction and rubbing as does the soft nylon lining on the underside of the rug. There is a generous tail flap with fillet string and there are webbing detachable leg straps – these are not sewn in so can be easily removed if not required or replaced if damaged without the need for sewing. There is a wither protector fitted for the comfort of the horse and 3 D rings for attaching a neck if one is required – necks are listed separately. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips – the advantage here being that once the straps are adjusted for the pony then putting on and taking off at the chest is very quick as just two clips to attach. The rug has adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help prevent unfastening.
The rug is machine washable and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing the rug when not in use.
- 1200D waterproof, breathable and Teflon coated outer fabric
- Detachable webbing leg straps – not sewn in so easy to remove/replace
- Generous tail flap
- Cross surcingles with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Double adjustable chest straps with quick release clips
- Wither protector for comfort
- Shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- D rings on rug for attaching neck (available separately)
- Machine washable
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK