200g Combo Stable Rug With Tail Flap
The 200g combo stable rug with tail flap is ideal as a stand alone middleweight rug or can be used as part of a layering system in colder weather.
The rug is made from 420D breathable outer fabric and has a soft polyester lining to help prevent rubbing and keep the coat smooth. There are double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening plus a tail flap with fillet string fitted to help keep the back end of the rug in place. There are generous shoulder gussets which allow easier movement for the pony and this in itself helps to prevent friction/rubbing especially when getting up and down off the stable floor. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips – so once the straps have been adjusted to fit the horse the rug is quick and easy to put on and off at the chest as just clips to fasten. There is a combo neck with two Velcro neck fastenings and there is an elasticated element at the poll to help keep the neck in place.
The rug is machine washable and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – very useful for storing the rug when not in use.
The features of this most useful rug are:
- 200G middleweight filling
- Soft polyester lining throughout to help keep coat smooth
- Tail flap with fillet string fitted
- Shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- Double adjustable chest straps with quick release clips
- Double Velcro neck fastening
- Elasticated element at poll to help keep neck in place
- Double surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Machine washable
- Packed in zipped bag with handles
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK