100g Stable Rug With Tail Flap And Shoulder Gusset
The 100g stable rug with tail flap and shoulder gusset is a most useful rug as can be worn as a single rug in warmer months, for hardier types in winter or can be used as part of a layering system in colder months..
The rug has a soft nylon lining to help prevent rubbing and to keep the coat smooth. There are generous shoulder gussets which allow the horse greater freedom of movement and in particular when they are getting up and down from the stable floor – this in itself also helps to prevent friction in the shoulder area. There is a generous tail flap and a fillet string is fitted to help keep the back end of the rug in place. There are double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers which help to prevent unfastening. A wither protector if fitted for comfort. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips – once the straps are adjusted to the right size it makes fitting at the chest very quick and simple as just two clips to attach to rings. This adjustment also means that the rugs fit a range of horse builds.
The rug is machine washable and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing the rug when not in use.
This most useful rug features:
- 100g lightweight filling
- Soft nylon lining to help prevent rubbing
- Generous shoulder gussets for ease of movement of the horse
- Tail flap with fillet string to help keep back end of rug in place
- Double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Wither protector
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips
- Machine washable
- Packed in zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing when not in use
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK